Search around, let simmer...

Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's Been Busy...

Life's been busy these past few weeks, and I haven't had much time to cook...
I made some wonderful (well, I thought so) a week ago for my family who was stranded with us over night. I sautéed some Extra Firm tofu, sliced into small cubes with garlic, olive oil, red wine vinegar, and herbs. Separately I sautéed spinach, diced tomatoes, and some zucchini with garlic and some other spices. Tossing it together, I added some goat cheese and simmered.
Served over pasta, it came out much better than I had expected. My grandfather didn't even notice the tofu! Victory I'd say...
But here's what I've actually been working on: a catalog of vegetarian restaurants in New england (mostly). I like to have it on hand, maybe you would too? It will live in "The Sites" bar on the left of the blog. Enjoi!

No comments:

Post a Comment