Search around, let simmer...

Saturday, May 26, 2012

First Meal?

... Well, not really, but I wanted to write a quick review of a great product I found looking for something easy to eat without molars. Kozy Shack Rice pudding has always been a great go-to. With some cinnamon, or one of the flavored varieties, I can eat it and eat it and eat it...
But for the lactose-Intolerant maong you, try Soyummy . I've so far only tried the rice pudding but With cherry, Lime, chocolate, and tapioca left to sample, I know I can expect to come back for more.



It has a strong vanilla taste, well cooked tender rice, and a unique smoothness unlike dairy-based puddings. It's slightly less sweet but equally as delicious as the standard Kozy Shack Rice pudding.
at 110 calories, 6 grams of sugar, and 4 grams of protein I love this stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment