Search around, let simmer...

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thank You Kashi...

Kashi produces some of my favorite whole grain snacks and cereals. It's no Bobs Red Mill, but to compare the two is comparing apples to oranges, as the saying goes. Despite their being under the control of behemoth Kellogs, Kashi has managed to remain a purveyor of generally healthy foods. I'm partial to their snacks, frozen dinners (the vegetarian on par with Amy's) and their ready-to-eat cereals.
So, looking for Kashi coupons to fuel my stomach, I noticed Kashi was giving away free samples. Hoorah!
Just entering your name, address, and other pertinent information, you can pledge to trade in your processed, your inadequate, your bland, texture-less snacks for whole grain goodness.
I just got my free trail-mix bar in the mail, and it even came with a coupon. Personally I'm partial to the pumpkin fruit and nut bars, but hey, anything is fine with me!
And Thank you, Kashi.

No comments:

Post a Comment